Friday, October 19, 2007

Thursday Tidbits: Daily Show, 30 Rock, Radiohead, Darjeeling Limited

You know how Viacom sued for using Daily Show clips. Well they finally set it back up online. Basically, every clip since 1999 is on there. Check it out, thedailyshow.com or click The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.


------

Did you miss Steve Buscemi as a shamus on "30 Rock"? You can watch it for free on NBC's website. Enjoy it.

My favorite sexist exchange of this week's episode is between Alec Baldwin as the boss Jack and Tina Fey as Liz Lemon:

Jack: Lemon I'm impressed. You're beginning to think like a businessman.

Liz: A businesswoman.

Jack: I don't think that's a word.

------

And the big news, Radiohead will be touring. (Green Plastic)



-----

Lastly,I saw Darjeeling Limited last weekend. Even wrote my first review in a while...

No comments: