Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Interesting Quotes and Jewish Stuff



I Love San Diego. I'm a Padre fan and I think it's one of the most beautiful cities I'v ever visited.

But I can't be the only one tired of the 24 Hour News Cycle over-reporting every story to the umpteenth degree?

----

I love women. I've heard all their albums.
- Hank (David Duchovny) on Californication

----

Languages are best learned young when there's the chance you'll mean what you say later in life.
(Pg. 159) and

Our mother tells us red-haired people smell, they just do and she doesn't know why.
(Pg. 160)

- Yannick Murphy,
Here They Come

----

"I would love to be Oprah – for just one day." - Jennifer Aniston (People)


----

Jim:
You okay?

Dwight:
I am better than you have ever been and ever will be. - "The Office" from the The Office Quotes Site Interesting Articles

----


I can't believe I missed this Dennis Leary rant on the state of Judaism on the Red Sox when it happened last year.





Halle Barry Apologizes for Jewish Joke (The Week)


Check out my new favorite site Good Read
s, a site for sharing your favorite books and getting recommendations. Menat for people who still no how to read when they are off line.

No comments: