Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Read Something... Feb 12

Here's some stuff. More elaboration later this week.

Jim Henson Biopic has Been Greenlit (Cinematical)

-----

The Case for CFLs (Compact Fluorescent Lightbulbs) (Slate)

-----

The Perfect Sleep: Reservior Dogs 2? (FirstShowing.net)


-----

"Natalie Portman Say She's Frustrated By Lack of Good Female Roles" (Cinematical)

I'm frustrated by the lack of good female actresses.

-----

Art Theives Get a Bunch of Goodies, $163 million worth (MSNBC via Digg)

Haven't these museums watched The Thomas Crown Affair?


-----

WWE Smackdown has been cancelled. (Ain't It Cool News)

Shocked? So am I!


------

Darren Aronofsky shot part of his next film The Wrestler about five minutes from my house

First the Coen Brothers, my favorite filmmakers, shot Burn After Notice staring Brad Pitt and George CLooneyabout 10 minutes away from my house in an old Tower Records. Now this. I'm fucking dumb. I guess Jersey is a hot bed for filming this year.

-----

Unbeatable Banzuke! (Dethroner)

Most Extreme Elimination Challenge V2.0?

----
First Radiohead US 2008 Date Announced

Since it's in FL or GA or whatever and not in the Northeast, I don't really give a shit.

And even sadder is their former label EMI releasing a Greatest Hits album. (Green Plastic)
Some people would call OK Computer "a greatest hits" album in itself or the greatest album.

-----



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: