Monday, April 02, 2007

Sebadoh - Mawxell's, NJ Hoboken April 1

If I was making a list of the most average concerts I've attended, Sebadoh would be right near the top.

And if I were making a list of the best shows I've ever attended, Radiohead at Roseland in Oct 2000 would be on top and Coachella 2005 would be right behind it. It's hard to beat Radiohead, The Pixies, The Cure, Flaming Lips, Kraftwerk, et al.


And if I were making a list of the best shows not involving Radiohead, it would come down to ..Trail of Dead at Bowery back in 02, Bewilderbeast-era Badly Drawn Boy at Irving Plaza in 2001, Beck and Flaming Lips at Beacon Theatre I believe, and Bright Eyes at Bowery in '02. It's all about timing because seeing all of these bands lately has been underwhelming. Although Beck was amazing in Jersey City last year.


Guess I just made a list, kind of.

No comments: