Thursday, February 15, 2007

Radiohead Bulletins Feb 2007: Christina Aguilera, LP7 News

Anyone who knows me, knows I love my Radiohead. Some would say too much. But I feel a bit deprived, even though Thom's solo album The Eraser was nice, a top 10 of 2006 effort, but a wholly new artifact from the minds of the collective band could be the next musical epiphany or a let down.




Top Story:

Christina Aguilera claims to have sex while listening to Radiohead. (AtEaseWeb)
- I claim it all the time too.

Amazon UK offers a pre-order on the new album, August 6, 2007. Denied by Radiohead Spokesman (AtEaseWeb)

Nirvana's Nevermind vs. Ok Computer: Rolling Stone is discussing which 90s album is more important and influential. (Green Plastic)
- We all know the answer to this question.

Thom lost his Grammy nod to Gnarls Barkley.
-
That makes me craaaazy.



If you were planning on getting a 3 Day ticket to Coachella, they are sold out. You're going to have to cough up, about $600 for something that was $250 2 days ago. Tickets for Rage Against the Machine Reunion Day AKA Sunday APril 29 are going for $200 plus a pop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you really have to use that picture? i think you did that just to piss me off. and i think im right.