Monday, December 04, 2006

I Wish I Worked For Esteban



As I sit here enjoying, Esteban Master Class, a 30 min infomercial starring the true star of all music teaching infomercials, on the excellent Pax Network no less, it dawned on me that I hadn't blogged in weeks and that one person has checked it on an almost daily, devotional (obsessive) basis, just dying for an update.

I thought of how I wish I was apprenticing to be Esteban because my 14 hour day entailed insistent loud volume editing of a 3 minute long ridiculous video by my newly obsessed by You Tube boss. He heard about it a couple of days ago. He thinks it's the future and wonders why people can't spell. Then he asked me how to spell "therefore" and "your." Make sure to pay important attention to his important note, "I upload therefore I am," which was originally "I upload so therefore I am."



And then there was the midnight insistence that I act in this fantastic piece of Halloween Propaganda:


We only did five takes. It was a great night.

Remember BaronBob is a star but Esteban is a Pax Star.

And while I'm pumping some bad videos, here are 2 videos for my new favorite songs:


Malajube "Montreal"


"Young Folks" by Peter, Bjorn, & John



Then there's I'm Form Barcelona's "Treehouse" which should but doesn't have a cutesy video. But you can see another video by them here. Not on YouTube (gasp!) All this peppy music and I'm still int eh dumps. That's what Internet retail does to a man, even of my super powers.

On the TV Front I read something...

TV Squad blogged on the newest cast members of the best show on TV - dos y cuatro AKA 24: " That's right - Deadwood's Cy Tolliver meets Babe's Father Hoggett meets The Boondocks' Huey Freeman meets Kumar. Who doesn't want to see that?" That's right Kumar/ Van Wilder's Indian friend will have the world in his hands.

No comments: