Monday, November 06, 2006

Borat and the worst movie ever...

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan finally unveiled itself to a somewhat suspecting public including yours truly. It was an awe-inspiring experienced. A theater full of people laughing uncontrollably with me in the lead.
I will not reveal specific details for the unlucky few that disregarded its release or got shut out but the movie is genius. With no hyperbole, one of the funniest movies I've ever seen and the most times I've laughed out uncontrollably since Anchorman. Not to reiterate all the newest latecomers to the Ali G/Borat party but Sacha Baron Cohen is a genius. I've been a fan for 5 or 6 years since watching some BBC-era Ali G shows off the Rutgers intranet download system Direct Connect which was banned within a year. I'd like to thank my old roommate Ethan who is busy in DC making sure Dems take over the government and the world.

If you haven't experience Borat, do yourself a favor. Take a night off and enjoy a once in a lifetime gut busting experience. Then go back the next night.

Then there's the worst movie ever... being released the weekend of my birthday. It's a psychological thriller starring... (drumroll please) Jim Carrey. It's called Number 23 and it couldn't look much worse than it does in the preview. Enjoy.

Number 23 Preview Page

No comments: