Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Read Something... - Food: Wanna See Something Disgusting?


(via Impulsive Buy)

This could be the most disgusting nut related product that could ever be invented.

This is not a joke. I'm dry heaving as we speak. I am embarrased and assusme the end of the world will be arriving a year earlier now because of this.

Who thought this was a good idea? Is Hamakua Plantations run by Monty Python fans? See the Impulsive Buy link above for an actual review of the item, but here is the gist of it:

"While there’s definitely a SPAM flavor, it’s not overpowering and the combination of the mystery meat and macadamia nuts was surprisingly tasty. While I prefer to have my macadamia nuts dipped in sweet chocolate, the SPAM coating is a good savory option, even though the idea of SPAM in pink powdered form is kind of unsettling, like Marge Simpson posing in Playboy."

That's exactly what I am looking for on my Macadamia nuts, a good savory coating option. I'll stick with salt.


No comments: