No editing tonight. I typed this list in a noted program so it's formatted bullet list style. Enjoy.
- This is my first year having showtime and Dexter was the best reason to have a TV this year.
- You can't stop Jack Motherfuckin' Bauer.
3. The Office
- You can't fucking stop Micheal "World's Best Boss" Scott either.
4. Nip / Tuck
- Surreal, trippy, ridiculous and possibly the show's best season at its height. A show not afraid to take taboo issues head on constantly.
6. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
- Hope this gets a few seasons to fully work its characters out.
- Not the best, not the worst.
8. The Unit
- Mamet and his crew bring it every week with an amazing cast and interesting plotlines but it all falls back to the great writing.
9. Big Love
- Intriguing, muddles, and I can't stop watching.
- It's the final season, watch it before the endless reruns over the next decade.
11 It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
- Great FX mini-series starring one of the greatest actors currently living Andre Braugher.
14. Teachers / 30 Rock
- A pretty funny show that didn't last long and a new one with a longer leash and Alec Baldwin at the peak showing off his ranging comic breadth.
15. Rescue Me / My Name is Earl
Did Not Watch: The Wire, Lost, and many more.
Only reality show worth watching: Hell's Kitchen
Best Animated Show: Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Daily Delight: Daily Show / Colbert Report
- The Perfect compliment of shows in one hour, somewhat informing while always hilarious, at least before the interviews
Most Overhyped Show and glad they stopped showing it so I didn't have to keep watching and getting nothing: The Nine
And I thought of something I am thankful for about 6 weeks too late, ESPN.