Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Recent Deaths Lost in the Shuffle

Peter Tomarken - R.I.P. Host of "Press Your Luck" -

Cause of Death: Plane Crash while volunteering to fly a medical patients.

Sadly, Good deeds don't go unpunished. No whammies, no whammies, no whammies. Stop. Tomarken has had his final whammy. Reruns still on Gameshow Network. Did you know there is a documentary about a guy who memorized the pattern of the board and won over $100,000?

Bill Beutel - First Host of Good Morning America, and the old guy who I watched when I was a kid on ABC News in NYC. "Good night and be well."
Cause of Death: Being Old.

Robert Grimm - Popularizer of the Baby Carrot, the only carrots I like to eat.
Cause of Death: "Massive Heart Attack" according to Producenews.com.

Guess Grimm liked the baby carrots drenched in Ranch dressing. Like me.

No comments: